RESCHEDULED FROM 10/12/2020 & 4/6/2021: Lost Dog Street Band with special guest Matt Heckler – Presented by Opus One & PromoWest North Shore
Tuesday, January 18, 2022
Doors: 7:00 pm / Show: 8:00 pm
This Event Is All Ages
At the request of the majority of artists performing at Mr. Smalls, all guests attending indoor performances at Mr. Smalls Theatre and The Funhouse at Mr. Smalls will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination (a clear and legible copy or photo of your COVID-19 vaccination card, with the last dose administered more than 14 days prior to entry) or a negative COVID-19 test result (received within the previous 72 hours and administered by an official testing center), along with a government issued ID.
These policy requirements may change at the artist or venue discretion.
Curative offers PCR testing on all show days at Mr. Smalls from 6 - 9:30pm. These test results usually arrive within 24-48 hours. We encourage any attendees to schedule a PCR test in advance of your show date if you need to present a negative test for entry. To register for an appointment: Click Here
If you are unable to schedule or receive a negative PCR test before your show date and need to do a rapid test follow these directions:
1. Make an appointment for a PCR test on the show date with Curative at either Mr. Smalls (church across the street) or the Millvale Community Center. Check both of these links to see which location is open on your show day:
MR. SMALLS TESTING -OR- MILLVALE COMMUNITY CENTER TESTING
2. Purchase your own at home rapid test from any drug store and bring it to this appointment (Curative will not have any rapid tests on site).
3. DO NOT TAKE THIS TEST AT HOME.
4. While at your appointment you will self-administer the rapid test
5. Curative personnel will observe your rapid test result and provide date verification required for entry to the venue
6. Take a clear photo of your negative test result on your phone
7. Show this photo along with a photo ID for entry to the venue
*BALCONY UPGRADE PATRONS*
Please note that a General Admission ticket is REQUIRED to enter the venue in addition to your Balcony Reservation. Balcony Area is 21 + Only. For more information on Balcony Upgrades, click here.