Do you serve food?
Yes, we have a fully operational kitchen which is open during all Mr. Smalls Theatre & Funhouse at Mr. Smalls events. In addition to our delicious free-range burgers and chicken, we are also vegetarian, vegan & gluten-free friendly.
How can I book a show at Mr. Smalls?
- National Theatre Booking – Most national acts are booked through Opus One Productions. For talent buying contact Opus One at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- National Funhouse & Off- Site Booking – The Funhouse at Mr. Smalls & other off-site venues (Spirit, Cattivo, Brillobox, Smiling Moose, Reverb, Mainstage Morgantown) are booked through Mr. Smalls Presents. For talent buying contact Mr. Smalls Presents at email@example.com.
- Independent Promoters – Independent promoters may host shows at Mr. Smalls Theatre through a room rental. In some instances, independent promoters may be able to co-promote a show with Mr. Smalls. To inquire, contact info@MrSmalls.com.
- Local Booking Room Rental – Mr. Smalls Theatre is the perfect place for any event: a CD release party, a comedy, a play or a dance recital. Our experienced staff has worked at thousands of events and will make sure that your event runs smoothly and professionally. If you are interested in renting Mr. Smalls for your next event, contact info@MrSmalls.com
Do I need my ID?
Yes, if it is an over 21 only show; you must be 21 to enter these shows.
Yes, if it is an all-ages show and you are over 21 and want to access the bar areas.
Yes, if your tickets are on will call.
Can I get my will call tickets ahead of time?
No, only at the time of doors on the day of the show.
What do I need to pick up my will call tickets?
You will need a printout of the order, or the ticketing confirmation on your phone, or the order number. You will also need a valid ID with the same name as on the order.
What is will call?
This means your tickets will be waiting for you at the door on the day of the show listed under your name.
Where and when can I get tickets?
Ticket outlet hours vary. Visit the (Link) ticket page for a detailed list.
Tickets are also available at Mr. Smalls during shows.
What kind of acts perform at Mr. Smalls?
Mr. Smalls hosts a wide variety of acts spanning every genre imaginable from local showcases to national acts.
What is the Balcony experience?
The Balcony experience includes seating by reservation only and a dedicated wait staff and bartender for food and drink service. Your purchase of the Balcony experience will go toward your food and drinks (both alcohol and non-alcohol) tab as well as Mr. Smalls merchandise the night of the show only.
What are your house rules?
- Enjoy the Show
- Respect Each Other
- Respect the Venue
- Respect Our Neighbors
- Bags Subject to Search
- No Re-Entry
- No Weapons
- No Indoor Smoking
- No Drugs or Paraphernalia
- No Outside Food or Drink
- No Moshing or Stage Diving
- No Fighting
- No Flash or Professional Photography
- No Signs on Sticks
- No Laser Devices
- No Unauthorized Vending
- No Unauthorized Handbilling
- No Refunds or Exhanges