Mr. Smalls Presents
Cancer Benefit For “Mama Jo” Mary Jo Coll
Sunday, December 12, 2021
Doors: 4:00 pm / Show: 5:00 pm
The Funhouse at Mr. Smalls
Mary Jo aka Mama Jo is a beloved member of our community who has been a pivotal figure in keeping the music scene alive in Pittsburgh. She is best known for managing historic spots Howlers and Hambones as well as booking local, regional, national and international bands and performers at both locations. Jo has been diagnosed with stage four stomach cancer. Please join us as we celebrate all that she has done for our city as we raise money to benefit her ongoing medical treatment and living costs.
Featuring: The Braddock Brothers The Cheats Royal Honey F**k Yeah Dinosaurs Chip & The Charge Ups Phat Man Dee + Tommy Amoeba Liz Berlin Murder for Girls Chet Vincent & Molly Alphabet Duo The Shadow Event Shlef Life String Band
This Event Is All Ages
All guests attending indoor performances at Mr. Smalls Theatre and The Funhouse at Mr. Smalls will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination (a clear and legible copy or photo of your COVID-19 vaccination card, with the last dose administered no less than 14 days prior to entry) or a negative COVID-19 test result (received within the previous 72 hours and administered by an official testing center), along with a government issued ID.
These policy requirements may change at the artist or venue discretion.
*URGENT CHANGES regarding PCR and Rapid COVID-19 testing at Mr. Smalls!*
Unfortunately, due to changes in Pennsylvania state insurance coverage, we are no longer able to offer no cost rapid testing on show dates for attendees. But we do have a solution so please keep reading to the end.
Curative will continue to offer PCR testing on all show days at Mr. Smalls from 6-9:30pm. These test results usually arrive within 24-48 hours.
We encourage any attendees to schedule a PCR test in advance of your show date if you need to present a negative test for entry. To register for an appointment: Click Here
If you are unable to schedule or receive a negative PCR test before your show date and need to do a rapid test follow these directions:
1. Make an appointment for a PCR test on the show date at this link: Click Here
2. Purchase your own at home rapid test from any drug store and bring it to this appointment (Curative will not have any rapid tests on site).
3. DO NOT TAKE THIS TEST AT HOME.
4. While at your appointment you will self-administer the rapid test
5. Curative personnel will observe your rapid test result and provide date verification required for entry to the venue
6. Take a clear photo of your negative test result on your phone
7. Show this photo along with a photo ID for entry to the venue