DLTSGDOM! & MR. SMALLS PRESENT
A Wilhelm Scream
Thursday, September 29, 2022
Doors: 7:00 pm / Show: 8:00 pm
The Funhouse at Mr. Smalls
This Event Is All Ages
All guests attending indoor performances at Mr. Smalls Theatre and The Funhouse at Mr. Smalls will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination (a clear and legible copy or photo of your COVID-19 vaccination card, with the last dose administered no less than 14 days prior to entry) or a negative COVID-19 test result (received within the previous 72 hours and administered by an official testing center), along with a government issued ID.
These policy requirements may change at the artist or venue discretion.
Curative offers PCR COVID-19 testing on MOST show days at Mr. Smalls from 6 - 9:30pm. These test results usually arrive within 24-48 hours. We encourage attendees to schedule a PCR test in advance of your show date if you need to present a negative test for entry.
CLICK HERE to register for an appointment near you or at Mr. Smalls
If you are unable to schedule or receive a negative PCR test before your show date and need to do a rapid test on show day at Mr. Smalls follow these directions:
1. CLICK HERE to make an appointment for a PCR test on the show date at the Curative Kiosk in front of the church across the street from Mr. Smalls Theatre.
2. Purchase your own at home rapid test from any drug store and bring it to this appointment (Curative will not have any rapid tests on site).
3. DO NOT TAKE THIS TEST AT HOME!
4. While at your appointment you will self-administer the rapid test.
5. Curative personnel will observe your rapid test result and provide date verification required for entry to the venue.
6. Take a clear photo of your negative test result on your phone.
7. Show this photo along with a photo ID for entry to the venue.
DAY OF SHOW TESTING TIMES AND AVAILABILITY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON WEATHER OR ANY OTHER REASON. TEST AHEAD OF TIME TO BE SURE YOU CAN ATTEND THE SHOW!